Dear Friends and Families,
In an effort to create a shared reading experience throughout our whole community, we have selected to share some of the many books we have enjoyed on a variety of topics. Some might be chapter books, some books are religious, educational, or just to enjoy with a hot cup of tea. The goal of this project or page is to encourage home reading experiences by supplying every family, friend, co-workers, strangers in the grocery store, and subscriber with the opportunity for a motivating, exciting, shared book adventure!
Some might be thinking, ” purchasing books is expense.” There happens to exist several location both online and in person to purchase books or even get books for free.
I use Thriftbooks.com , to purchase used books online. #Funfact Teachers get a discount, yes even homeschool teachers. I also enjoy library book sales, local book fairs, book clubs, friends of the library by city, as well as free library under a tree; just to name a few when searching for low price books.
How reading Books as a family can and most certainly enrich no only oneself, the family and life
As families and friends in “older times” before the “rat race of life,” we enjoyed reading books together. It was very common, if not expected, to engage in daily and nightly reading with our loved ones. This was done not only for social entertainment and educational purposes, but also to improve oneself and one’s position in life. Members of our community, from classroom teachers to neighbors and friends, or even co-workers and beyond, will also embrace the joys of reading. Especially, after they see how the joy and love has increase in you, the home, and help out in you performance in and out of work. We will foster interest in the book, initiate discussions about what we’re reading, and participate in creative activities such as art, writing, and mystery-solving projects. We can fuel our creativity by incorporating daily trivia questions to keep ourselves alert and heighten our awareness of the book’s characters and plot. This will provide us with an authentic purpose for nightly reading, and enable us to share valuable information or references at any given moment.
Please see the books listed on this page as a suggestion and hope or possibility for so many opportunities in one’s life and relationship with others, self, and most importantly, G-D; to have a meaningful intelligent conversation, increased long lasting family time, and technology free fun.
*****I am not paid to endorse nor affiliated with any of the books listed. All books I list have been read fully by me and all reviews or endorsement are of my own opinion.****
Subscribe and follow for more information. Please feel free to contact Marie Speaks G-d Grace with any questions, concerns, or book suggestions at @mariespeaksgdsgrace. We look forward to beginning this exciting adventure together with this radiant, humble, terrific book!
Marie Speaks G-ds Grace
- What Marie Likes…Books: Sacred Intentions a Jewish Daily Inspirational Prayer
- What Marie Likes: Books, Those who Loved by Irving Stone. Is Lady Liberty astare?
- What Marie Likes: Books, Abundance by Sena Jeter Naslund. Is Lady Liberty astare? Does Torah prove the history of nations?
- What Marie Likes: Books, The Josephine B Trilogy by Sandra Gulland. Witchcraft of Lady Liberty, astare, queen of “heaven”? Does Torah prove the history of nations?
- What Marie Likes: Books, Did Josephus really write about Jesus the god of the Rome 325
- What Marie Likes: Siddur NerTamid, Sephardic Siddur. G-d, Protect from the wicked of & of not cov..
- What Marie Likes: Koren Bible, How to have compassion and pray for others as one prays for one self
- What Marie Likes: Ohel Sarah Women’s Prayer for a #soulmate #wedding #season #mariespeaksgodsgrace
- What Marie likes: The Koren Shalem Siddur Thanking G-D morning and night #10things #graditude
- #books I read this winter 2023 #bookclub #library #bookfair #reading
- To be a Jew by Rabbi Hayim Halevy Donin #bookreview #converts #OrthodoxJudaism #mariespeaksgodsgrace
- What Marie Likes: Weekly Parashah for Children (The Jaffa Family Edition) #artscroll #books #home
- What Marie Likes! Learn Hebrew in 6 Weeks #review #learnhebrew @MiikoShaffier
- Why I love Hadar.org and how it had helped aid my converting to Judaism journey. #audio #blogger
- Why I Love Transliteration Siddurs. #artscroll #weekdaysiddur #mariespeaksgodsgrace #prayer #books
- What I read this Summer. #books #Jewishlearning #Jewish #funtimes #amishcom #mariespeaksgodsgrace